We are excited to announce we will be running a webinar for aspiring lawyers on Monday 13th July at 3pm.
The panel below will discuss what aspiring solicitors should be doing right now to improve their chances of securing a training contract. As well as discuss issues surrounding diversity in the legal sector. Check out the EventBrite link below to register for a free ticket!
Chair: Matthew Berrick, Vacation Scheme Student with Pinsent Masons and Co-Founder of The Legal Line Up.
– Daniel Winterfeldt QC (Hon), Global Capital Markets Partner at Reed Smith and Founder of the InterLaw Diversity Forum.
– Scott Halliday, Family Law Associate at Irwin Mitchell
– Sana Shafi, Trainee at Travers Smith and Founder of STRIVE
– Blaise Nsenguwera, Trainee at Freshfields and Co-Founder of The Legal Line Up
– Tokenism and what law firms are doing for retention.
– What routes are there into law and how difficult is it to secure a training contract?
– How do law firms as a profession show awareness for surrounding political issues?
– Time for Q&A with the panel if you have any questions.
Recording available below: